Monday, July 30, 2012

So, lets play catch up.....

I have been so bad about this blog this year.  I can't believe that we are halfway through the summer and I am just now getting around to updating this blog.  It has been a very busy 6 months.  We have been busy getting ready for Tyler's wedding, he is getting married on Saturday to Monica Green.  She is a great addition to the family.  We are loving being grandparents and spoiling Oliver.  He has just captured our hearts.  I think it is the best thing about raising children and that is if you get through that then the grandkids come.  Michael and I are adjusting to being empty nesters but that will all change next year when Justin gets back off his two year mission.  He is going to find lots of changes.  Dad was going to be remarried at the end of August but they have decided to wait for a while.  It has been good to see him happy and with someone that cares for him.  We have had the boat out a number of times this year and have enjoyed ourselves.  Michael and I took the boat down to Utah Lake in July for 10 days.  The boys came down as they could with their work schedules and we had a great time.  I think my favorite day was on Friday when Michael and I took the boat out on the lake all by ourselves and just sat there listening to Bruce Springsteen.  The boys asked if we behaved ourselves and I told them I would never tell.  **snicker**  It has been a hot summer here and I have loved it!!  Well, I will promise to be better about this blog but no guarantees.

No comments: